MTN Nigeria Global Graduate Development Programme 2019
MTN Nigeria Global Graduate Development Programme 2019: This is to inform the general public that MTN Nigeria, invites applications from qualified candidates for the 2019 Global Graduate Development Programme. The position is located in Lagos State.
Interested candidates should possess minimum of a degree or HND from a Nigerian or foreign institution in any of the following field(s) of study: Accounting/Statistics, Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical Electronics Engineering, Law (LLB, BL), Mathematics.
As the leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We invite applications from qualified candidates for:
Mission/Core Purpose of the Job
- To build a pool of highly talented individuals to drive the MTN organisation in support of MTN Employee Value proposition as an employer of choice.
- Contribute to overall business objectives through participation in structured, supervised learning experiences as well as self-directed learning activities.
- Minimum of a second class upper degree (2:1) or HND upper credit from a Nigerian or foreign institution in any of the following field(s) of study:
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Computer Science/Engineering
- Electrical Electronics Engineering
- Law ( LLB, BL)
Age and Experience:
- Age limit:26 years
- Must have completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
- Must be fluent in English
- Intermediate proficiency level in Microsoft Suite applications
- No work experience is required
- Adaptability to change
- Customer Focus
- High Creativity & innovation
- Entrepreneurial thinking
- Financial savvy
- Proactivity & self-motivation
- Research Focused
- Self – Starter & Fast learner
- Willingness to work in any assigned functional area/location
- Willingness to travel for assignments
- Ability to collect, analyse and interpret complex data
- Ability to keep up with current ICT developments and trends
- Ability to prioritise effectively and accept challenging responsibilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Contract drafting and negotiation skills
- Continuous learning and adaptability to new technologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent relationship-building and teamwork capabilities
- Graphic design skills
- Strong numerate and analytical skills
- Strong inquisitive skills
- Telecoms & Digitally savvy, result-oriented and innovative
- Presentation and reporting skills
- Understanding of the Macro economy indicators
- Must exhibit MTN Values of: Leadership, Innovation, Relationships, Integrity, and a Can-Do attitude.
- Must exhibit MTN Vital Behaviours: Complete Accountability, Get It Done, Active Collaboration, and Complete Candour.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- Open Plan Office
- High performance culture
- Relevant work permit
- Valid international passport
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online